- Both Models are for ages 15 and up, require no glue, are relatively easy to assemble, come with colored parts and are 1/144 scale
- GP01 Zephyranthes (from manufacturer) Stardust Memory features the Advanced MS Joint 5 series for enhanced articulation and stability. Features of this release include transformable Core Fighter II that can dock with the Gundam, 2 beam sabers, beam rifle, beam jitte and shield. A handful of realistic markings and decals are included.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 5.5 inches (25 x 50 x 140 mm) Weight: 13.6 ounces (385 grams)
- MK II (AEUG) Features the advanced MS Joint for ultimate range of motion and mechanical detail, this realistic version of the RX-178 contains exchangeable hands for holding different weaponry, and the ability to be put in iconic action poses. Special marking stickers are provided to simulate realistic placement of maintenance hatches and ports. Panel lines designed to show separation of metal panels on the “real” machine. Beam saber x2, beam rifle x1, shield x1, bazooka x1.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 5.5 inches (25 x 50 x 140 mm) Weight: 12 ounces (340 grams)