- 1/700 scale assembly models (waterline). Box size (ea.) 22 x 19.5 x 2.8 cm (8.6 x 3.14 x 2.36 inches). Pictorial assembly instructions and decals included
- O Class British Destroyer (no. 904) Parts for two models
- Model carefully reproduces the destroyer with details including 12 cm main gun and 10.2 cm high angle anti-aircraft cannon, depth charge thrower, detailed anchor chain; Total length: 148 mm (5.82 inch
- Australian Naval Destroyer Vampire (no. 910). Detailed recreation including front and rear guns, torpedo launch tubes and other features that were highly advanced for the time Flag and number decals included; Total length: 136 mm (5.35 inches); Main guns and torpedo tubes can be turned.
- WWII German Z Class Destroyer Z37-39 – Set of 2 models for construction of either early or late version destroyer with anti-aircraft armament enhancements. Features include: Highly detailed radar and both 37mm and 20mm cannons. Length: 182 mm (7.16 inches).