3 stainless steel knives – Santoku, Chefs, Bread
- 165 mm (6.5 inch) santoku (all purpose) knife
- 185 mm (7.28 inch) chef’s knife
- 225 mm (8.85 Inch) bread knife
- Blades: hard, long-lasting molybdenum steel; Handles: stainless steel – seamlessly joined
- Seamless joining makes knives more sanitary (it eliminates places where bacteria can build up), dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Hand sharpened – Double edge on chef and santoku knives
Verdun knives are quality, reasonably-priced, Japanese kitchen knives designed to be very sanitary, sharp and long lasting.
There are no seams or joints between the knife and the handle or anywhere else. This not only makes Verdun knives stronger, highly rust-resistant and longer lasting, but it eliminates places where dirt or bacteria might build up, keeping the knives much more sanitary. Simply wiping them off can be enough to clean them.
The handles are composed of stainless steel, making them low maintenance and dishwasher safe, and have blades made of hard, long-lasting molybdenum molybdenum steel. The edges are hand-sharpened and will stay sharp longer most kitchen knives.