- 1/700 scale assembly models (waterline). Box size (ea.) 22 x 19.5 x 2.8 cm (8.6 x 3.14 x 2.36 inches). Pictorial assembly instructions and decals included
- Glue and assembly knife NOT included
- Arashio Japanese Navy Destroyer (by Hasegawa) was launched and commissioned in 1937 and sunk in the Battle of the Bismarck Sea 4 March 1943. Armaments when in service: 6 × 12.7 cm/50 Type 3 DP guns, up to 28 × Type 96 AA guns, up to 4 × Type 93 AA guns, 8 × 610 mm torpedo tubes and depth charges
- US Navy Destoryer DD412 Hammann by Tamiya – Ready to assemble precision model kit with highly detailed exterior including anti-aircraft and main guns, hull, bridge, radar tower and lifeboats.
- Armament details: 12.7 cm guns, 53.3 cm torpedo tubes, depth charge and 12.7 mm machine guns; Total length: 164 mm (6.45 inches)