- 1/700 scale assembly models (waterline). Box size (ea.) 22 x 19.5 x 2.8 cm (8.6 x 3.14 x 2.36 inches). Pictorial assembly instructions and decals included
- Glue and assembly knife NOT included
- Momi 2 class destroyers were built for the Japanese navy between 1919 and 1920 and served until 1939. They carried three single 12cm guns, three 53cm torpedo launchers and and two 6.5mm machine guns.
- 3 Japanese navy auxiliary vessels 1/700 model set includes: submarine chaser No. 13, mine sweeper No. 19, mine layer and anti-submarine “Hirashima” type
- Waterslide decals. Detailed pictorial instructions.